Montgomery County Community Juvenile Justice Services
Lighthouse fosters opportunities for youth to become responsible, self sufficient members of the community.
Montgomery County Community Juvenile Justice Services is based in Dayton, Ohio.
- Youth Counseling Services:
- Outpatient sex offender specific treatment services
- Reentry Services(Reentry is the process of preparing juveniles for return to their homes and communities.):
- Intensive Aftercare Program: targets mental health, substance abuse, and/or other interpersonal and social deficits that interfere with a youth’s ability to successfully re-integrate to the community
- Therapy services including trauma informed care
- Community Engagement Activities
- Workforce Development