Montgomery County Community Juvenile Justice Services
Lighthouse fosters opportunities for youth to become responsible, self-sufficient members of the community.
Montgomery County Community Juvenile Justice Services is based in Dayton, Ohio.
- Youth Counseling Services:
- Outpatient sex offender specific treatment services
- Reentry Services (Reentry is the process of preparing juveniles to return to their homes and communities.):
- Intensive Aftercare Program: targets mental health, substance abuse, and/or other interpersonal and social deficits that interfere with a youth’s ability to successfully re-integrate to the community
- Therapy services
- Community Engagement Activities
- Workforce Development