Lighthouse YP Committee
Share your talents and energy with Lighthouse!
Lighthouse Young Professionals engage, support, and advance Lighthouse’s mission to empower young people and families to succeed through a continuum of care that promotes healing and growth. Members are involved in volunteering, fundraising, and advocacy in an atmosphere that promotes social connections and professional networking.
The Lighthouse YP Committee is made up of volunteers between 22 and 40 years of age who are committed to making a positive impact in our community.
Ways to become involved include:
- “Like,” follow, and share Lighthouse on social media.
- Become a mentor and build a lasting relationship with a Lighthouse young person.
- Host a giving tree at your workplace during the Lighthouse Happy Holidays Gift Drive.
- Attend Lighthouse fundraisers and encourages others to join you.
- Advocate for legislation that impacts the young people and families Lighthouse serves.
- Attend Lighthouse training seminars to learn more about our approach to serving the community, including trauma-informed care and cultural competency.
There are many more ways you can make a difference! Interested in joining? Want to learn more?
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Jordan Ulrey at (513) 487-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the Lighthouse Young Professional Committee typically gather once a month for a meeting, social, or volunteer opportunity.