Accreditation and Affiliations
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services is accredited by CARF International to provide the following services:
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Juvenile Justice)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Crisis Intervention (Children and Adolescents)
- Day Treatment: Mental Health (Juvenile Justice)
- Intensive Family-Based Services: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Juvenile Justice)
- Residential Treatment (Juvenile Justice)
- Prevention and Diversion: Family Services (Adults)
- Support and Facilitation
Lighthouse is licensed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
Lighthouse is certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services to provide the following mental health services:
- Behavioral Health and Counseling
- Intensive Home Based Treatment
- Mental Health Assessment
- Pharmacological Management
- Partial Hospitalization
- Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment
- “Other” Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Services (Including Assessment, Case Management, Crisis Intervention, Individual and Group counseling)
Lighthouse is a member in good standing of:
- Cincinnati Regional Coalition Against Hate
- Coalition on Housing and Homelessness in Ohio
- Foster Family Treatment Association
- Greater Cincinnati Homeless Coalition
- Human Services Chamber of Hamilton County
- Leadership Council of Nonprofits
- National Network for Youth (founding member)
- National Safe Place Network
- Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- Ohio Business Competes
- Ohio Children’s Alliance
- Runaway Homeless Youth Technical Training and Advisory Council
- Tristate Trauma Network
- Youth Collaboratory
Lighthouse is a United Way Agency Partner.
Lighthouse is funded in part by the City of Cincinnati.
Lighthouse is a Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board Agency.
Significant Lighthouse funding is provided by the Board of County Commissioners, Hamilton County, Ohio on behalf of the Hamilton County Department of Job and Family Services.
Lighthouse meets the Wise Giving Alliance Standards of the Better Business Bureau.