Hamilton County Community Juvenile Justice Services
Lighthouse provides all Hamilton County Community Juvenile Justice services within the community.
- Alternative Placement: intensive programing and services for youth who are being considered for out of home placement in a juvenile justice residential facility.
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT): in home family intervention for the families of youth who experience delinquency, emotional or behavior disorders, or substance abuse. Interventions typically last three to five months.
- Individualized Docket Services (LIDS): a system of care which is child/youth centered, family focused, and home/community based. Therapists and case managers provide intensive mental health services on a flexible schedule. The Hamilton County Juvenile Court refers all clients. Parents interested in utilizing the program must discuss eligibility with their son’s or daughter’s probation officer (Individualized Docket Services) or with the court intake staff (Predisposition Diversion Docket).
- Case management, therapy and substance abuse services
- Educational Support
- Reentry Services: (Reentry is the process of preparing juveniles for return to their homes and communities.)
- Intensive Aftercare Program: targets mental health, substance abuse, and/or other interpersonal and social deficits that interfere with a youth’s ability to successfully re-integrate to the community
- Therapy services including trauma informed care
- Community Engagement Activities
- Workforce Development