Lighthouse Community School
A community charter school specializing in individualized, flexible and intensive strategies to meet your child’s educational needs.
Lighthouse Community School Auction
6100 Desmond Street, Cincinnati
9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
May 28, 2020
The Lighthouse Community School will host a Closed Bid Auction on May 28, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (EDST). All items will be sold in one bulk order, as is.
Items include 12 student desks, 9 teacher desks, 5 interactive white boards, 2 document cameras, 1 refrigerator, 4 Cisco wireless access points, assorted file cabinets, assorted chairs and tables, assorted office furniture, assorted science equipment/supplies, assorted school/office supplies, and assorted play equipment. Some auction items can be viewed by clicking here.
All items can be viewed on-site on May 28, 2020 during auction hours.
• Starting bid is $5,000.00.
• The winning bid must be paid on site at 12:30 p.m., same day by cashier’s check.
• Pick up of items must be completed by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2020.
Social distancing will be enforced. All persons on school property must wear a mask.
The auction will take place at the school, 6100 Desmond Street, Cincinnati Ohio 45227.
Call 513- 561-7888, extension 805 for more information.
Lighthouse Community School offers accredited, academic services for students in grades 7th – 12th, ages 12 – 22. Drop out recovery services are available for students ages 16 – 21 who are at least one grade level behind.
We take pride in employing unconditional positive approaches to foster a safe, stable community that develops effective social skills and enhances academic progress for students whose current or ongoing needs are best met in our small school.
Lighthouse Community School’s educational philosophy:
- Students learn best when using academic concepts and skills and writing collaboratively to solve real-world problems in a caring, structured environment.
- All students need challenging work to facilitate interest and learning.
- Education is a major factor in fostering civility, good citizenship, responsible behavior, and self-reliance.