Make a plan to increase your impact.
If you would like to extend your support of Lighthouse to make a lasting impact, there are several gift options.
Whether you would like to put your donation to work today or benefit us after your lifetime, you can find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support Lighthouse.
- Legacy Gift. Provide Lighthouse long-term financial sustainability with a gift made through a provision or other planned endowment.
- Retirement Plan / IRA. Designate specific amounts or percentages of a retirement account to go to Lighthouse.
- Life Insurance. Name Lighthouse as the beneficiary of a new or existing insurance policy or transfer ownership of an existing policy to Lighthouse.
- Charitable Lead Trust. A charitable lead trust is both an income and wealth transfer vehicle, enabling you to transfer income producing assets at a significantly lower tax cost.
- Charitable Bequest. Leave a bequest of a specific amount, a percentage or the remainder of your estate. This allows you to retain use of your assets during your lifetime.
- Charitable Remainder. A charitable remainder trust allows you to receive income for life or for a specified term. At the end of that term, the remainder will be endowed to Lighthouse.
What will your legacy be?
Please contact the Lighthouse Development Department for more information: 513-221-3350