Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
Mission: Empower young people and families to succeed through a continuum of care that promotes healing and growth.
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services serves 5,000 young people and families in crisis each year. The agency provides a continuum of care through services dedicated to meeting individual needs and providing the best services, including:
- Maintaining the area’s only 24-hour emergency shelter for teens.
- Providing in-home therapy for at-risk families.
- School-based services.
- Behavioral health and mental health services.
- Therapeutic residential treatment for youth ages 11-18 in the child welfare system who haven’t done well in other settings.
- Services targeting youth who are in the juvenile justice system or at risk of involvement including; residential treatment for serious juvenile felony offenders, therapy, vocational training and reentry services.
- Housing and case management for homeless youth, ages 18-24.
- A Resource Center offering a meal, showers, and access to computers and laundry facilities for homeless youth.
- Street outreach workers who canvass Cincinnati to identify and assist youth who are homeless.
- An Integrated Access team offering walk-in assessments as well as assessments in the community.
- Early intervention services.