Lighthouse Welcoming Back In-Person Volunteers
MAY 24, 2021 — Lighthouse is welcoming back in-person volunteers! Your health and safety remain our top priority, and Lighthouse has plans in place to protect everyone.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Each volunteer will need to complete a new background check. It has been more than a year since the last one was completed.
- Individuals and groups of up to five people may come to volunteer indoors at our facilities.
- Some larger volunteer groups may be accommodated with outdoor or off-site projects.
- Lighthouse’s COVID Responsible Protocols must be followed when on site.
- Protocols may include health screenings upon arrival, properly worn facial covering, social distancing, hand washing, etc.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your scheduled volunteer activity, please reschedule.
- Each Lighthouse location will have PPE and sanitation supplies available.
Any gathering of people comes with some risk of exposure to COVID-19. Lighthouse cannot guarantee everyone you come into contact with while on Lighthouse property has been vaccinated. Please be sure you are comfortable with this risk.
NEW REQUIREMENT FOR VOLUNTEERING AT RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT LOCATION: If you are interested in volunteering at a residential treatment location (Youth Development Center, New Beginnings, or Paint Creek), you must attend Trauma-Informed Care training.
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator Sarah Elam to set up a time to volunteer, for more information, or any questions you may have. You can reach her at (513) 487-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.