Babies and Toddlers
Giving parents support and setting up children for success.
Help Me Grow supports families in helping children grow, learn, and develop to their fullest potential.
Our goal is to transition children 6 months prior to the 3rd birthday to preschool and provide supports to move on to the next phase of growth and development.
Help Me Grow offers
- Home visits
- Parenting support
- Free developmental screenings for your baby
- Answers to questions about your child’s well-being
- Help with a healthy pregnancy
- Screening for conditions that might impact development
- Access to health and social services
Help Me Grow (HMG) includes two voluntary programs:
- HMG Early Intervention provides family-centered services for infants and toddlers to age 3 with a developmental delay, disability, or a medical condition likely to result in a delay or disability.
- HMG Home Visiting provides first time expectant or new parents the information and support they need to be prepared for the birth of their child and provides ongoing education and support for families to maximize their child’s health and development to age 3.
Anyone can refer a child or family to Help Me Grow. Call 513-281-GROW.
Early Intervention: concern with development, certain medical diagnoses or developmental delay.
Home Visiting: first time parent with a child under 6 months of age, and eligibility for WIC or Medicaid.
Call 513-281-GROW for more information or if you have any concerns about how your infant or toddler is developing.
All Help Me Grow services are free, voluntary and designed with the family’s concerns and goals in mind.