COVID-19 Crisis Response
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services has never stopped providing services during the pandemic.
We remain committed to caring for young people and families who rely on us. The needs of many of them have intensified during the pandemic, and with your support, we work every day to meet those needs.
- We are providing uninterrupted services 24/7 to youth who are homeless and those in our shelters and residential care locations. This includes meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and providing necessities.
- When they’re unable to meet in person, our outpatient behavioral health and school-based service providers are utilizing telehealth to stay connected with clients.
- We are accepting referrals via phone, fax, or email. We have suspended walk-ins at our Integrated Access Center.
The health and safety of our employees, volunteers, and those we serve is our highest priority. Lighthouse follows all safety protocols recommended by the State of Ohio and requires face coverings at all our locations.
Here are two ways you can help:
- You can make a financial gift to Lighthouse. A $25 donation will give young people and families the care and necessities they need for two days
You can make your online gift here or mail your check to:
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
Attention: Development Department
401 East McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH 45206
- Donate gift cards. These can be used to buy supplies and meals for those we serve,
If you have any questions about these or other ways you can help, please contact Jessica Wabler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-379-8695.